8 The Briars
22nd and 23rd January 2020 | Saddler’s Hall, 40 Gutter Lane, London EC2V 6BR
9.o0am – 5pm both days
Day 1 will include speakers, workshops, shared discussion and learning:
- Neil Crofts: Megatrends and Leadership. How the need for different leadership responses are triggered by the ultra-change the Megatrends bring.
- Adrian Webb: Post-Conventional Transformation. Practical lessons from leading business transition from conventional to post conventional ways of working.
- Joanne Lockwood: Radical Inclusion. Insight from the front lines of Post-Conventional cultural development.
- Mark Thompson: Existential Emotional Threat. A layman’s workshop on the emotional challenges of resilience and optimism through constant change.
- Manjula Lee: Beyond Post-Conventional – the Circular Economy. How Post-Conventional is the necessary first step on the road to authentic sustainability and the circular economy.
Day 2 will focus on Open Space with the invitation to run sessions and showcase your work
27th January 2020 | West Quay Management Suite 8 Portland Terrace SO14 7EG
6.30pm – 8.30pm
In 2020 we are seeing unprecedented levels of social change, ambiguity, and quite frankly chaos. Technology is advancing at exponential rates, there is economic uncertainty and an awful lot of fear. Understanding how to capitalise on your knowledge and your skills is a way of getting that stability back. Property markets, stocks, jobs are all fragile and precarious but nothing can take away your information and experience and you can always increase the value of this incredible asset for free, but it does require a change in mindset that not everyone is ready for. Are you?
Join us on 27th January to find out more with Emma-Louise Munro Wilson as she explains what social capital is, why it’s important in developing your career and how to start building yours.