How to write a One-Pager
What is a One Pager?
A One Pager is simple one page document that gives a high-level overview of a product, service, or business. They are great for promoting your business location, or giving a synopsis or a product to the person in charge of purchasing. It’s like the modern day version of a brochure.
Why do people use One Pagers?
- Use them to advertise your local business in other surrounding businesses.
- Use as flyers.
- Show an overview of a product/service to your boss or purchasing manager.
- Let people print out a one-page synopsis of your product to show other people.
- Let people attach to emails refferals so they don’t get lost on your website
- Use them as handouts to get support for charitable causes.
What should One-Pagers do?
1.) A good one pager should give an overall snapshot of the product in the headline
2.) It should give some testimonials or success stories.
3.) It should give a few why people should buy from you.
4.) It should clearly explain how to buy the product or service.
What should I put on my One-Pager?
It depends on your goal.
If it’s your goal to get people to visit a specific venue or place, location information and a map is important.
If it’s your goal to get them to visit a website link, then that information will be important.
Here’s a list of things you can put on your One Pager.
- Map or description of your location
- Irresistible offer or discount code (useful for tracking ROI)
- Awards or accolades
- Logos of famous customers
- Explain why the product is needed
Example One Pagers:
Here are a few that EMARI have done for customers recently….
Before you leave, did you know we do fantastic marketing courses and can even help you write copy for whatever you need, whenever you need it?
So if you need help with the following
- Creating a One-Pager
- Writing website copy
- High converting search engine optimised blog posts.
- Custom magazines – print and digital
Let us know!
023 9400 1830